Monday, January 04, 2010

BUG ALERT!!!

While I was washing some dishes at the kitchen, came a crazy-ass bug in black, white and yellow stripes. I was surprise and..

RX: he screamed like a little girl!

Noir: And cried to mama! LoL

Syful: Shut your pie hole you two! I'm telling a sudden event here.

Freedom: Dude! you promised to clean my head! what's the hold up? My body is walking around like a zombie!

Strike & Exia: ZOMBIES!!! GET YOUR GUNS!!!

*Some shooting in the background and a few large bangs*

Hail Buster: awww mannn... I'm late for the fun.. =.='

Syful: EHEM... AS I WAS SAYING.... I was surprised to see that this particular bug had something on it's back... A symbol of religion (Not mine)


Bug: Huh??

*All Gunplas are looking at the bug*

Noir: eww...

Exia: That is one NASTY bug

RX: I don't want that to crawl up my butt

Strike: Idiot, you don't have a butt.

*silence.... guns cocking*



Hail Buster: GET HIM!!

RX: HE'S RUNNING AWAY!!

Freedom: I'M STILL NOT DONE!!

G-WINGS Z: SCREW IT!!

BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!

*all gunplas are roaring like the men in 300*

Syful: =.='

(no animal was harm in this progress of insanity)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL