Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PG OO WIP pt.1

Heres what I've done so Far with the commission work.

Too lazy to scan the manual, I guess we can take a look at Dalong's web page, if he made any PG OO.


 Evidently here, I've wasted my time erasing the seam line,
because these part are hidden.. =.='

 Sealed, and topcoated...

 Before top coating.

You can see the difference here...

 And the shoes!

Can you guess how many parts to make one shoe unit?

Ignore the nubs... they're not be seen either..

Along with the rest.

 baby shoes!!

 I wonder if I can create baby shoe design out of these...

 Cute eh?




8 comments:

gunpla said...

How long did u build the feet?

Marzz said...

Whoa bro, PG 00 Raiser? Amazing!

Syful said...

@gunpla: minus any other thing I've done within the past 2 weeks... I'd say about 2-3 days

Anonymous said...

I hardly remove any seem lines for non-visible parts XD

Is it me, or the PG ver of 00's foot looks... stumpy (unlike the long and slender HG ver).

Syful said...

@bd: it strikes me odd too y'know.. but the shoe has 3 moving parts, so I'm guessing they are giving space for the mechanism movment inside to work..

Zoidiect Archaea said...

GO GO GO

note, super visible seam at the shoulder

Syful said...

Marzz: its a commission work dude, heheh

ZD: hahaha Im going I'm going...
will see to it, right now, I'm up to the waist unit as per instruction manual

Aya said...

a commission work nice :)