Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Farewell To Thee... Our Colleague

I only watch the battle of OO & reborn then Exia & O gundam, and as for the rest, I tried to get into the motion of watching gundam from the start and see whats all the fuss about, but in the end, I didn't watch them.Why? Oh.. I don't know... Bad subtitles maybe?

The thing is here, what I like, I get & what I like but no money, I get it at the end of the month. It's as simple as that. I don't get it why some people would wage war over something that's not even theirs to begin with. And with Ngee Khiong blog as my main information/source to get, I'm happy with it.

So to our colleague, I bid thee farewell, and keep on building! I know you would. Oh and as for my post...

Nanoha: Yah hooo~ Nanoha here!
(A gift from David John, thanks buddy!)

 Nanoha: Syful put me in charge of introducing his his loot of the month and so lets begin!

 Nanoha: Sarge! reel them in please!!

 Sarge: Aye Aye! sweet hea... I mean Ma'am!

 Nanoha: After a long term poisoning infection from BD
The poison started to take effect and he finally bought Stark Jegan!

Sarge: *pant*pant* damn this guy is heavy...

Nanoha: Re-GZ, shall we call him Regis, Sarge?
Sarge?

 Sarge: *Puff*Wheeze* Hold on a minute! *Pant* It ain't easy carrying
these guys from under the work desk!


Nanoha: And Finally! To Honour Ngee Khiong, Syful decided to get this!
May Ngee Khiong be forever in our hearts! Right Sarge?
Sarge??

Sarge.... ??

RX: I think you pushin' him too hard..
Nanoha: Isn't he suppose to be an experienced soldier?
RX: Experienced... hah...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oOhhh... That's quite a catch...
Poisoned you, ze? XDDDD

Syful said...

that you did dude... took a while tho.. resistant gone down haha

redmage20386 said...

oh wow, very comical pose ^^;

Zoidiect Archaea said...

that's a DEEP poison! Sarge's having a hard time there XD

Evaritus Lau said...

A well effected poison, that's for sure. =)

Was thinking to join in the fun, by buying these poison hehe...

Marzz said...

Lol, you pushed Sarge too hard.

Syful said...

hehehe Sarge needs to get his military groove back

Aya said...

So David gave you one of his mistress hahahhaha.

Q said...

Haha you should have let RX do the job!


Pity to see Ngee Khiong, but at least we'd know where to look for updates, and his Ex blog is still running.

gunpla said...

The RE-GZ on the last yr end year sales it cost 30.00SGD

Syful said...

Gunpla: it costs around 50BND here.. so I'm guessing its on the same rate somewhere