Thursday, September 16, 2010

WALL MOUNTED CABINET!!

Thanks to an idea from my best mate Hitori,I installed a wall cabinet!

It's actually just a shelf... BUT! With proper tools and material.. now lets get started!
P.s. Ignore the fat guy...

I lift the shelf to the wall and mark the positions

In this small project I have a very good mechanic/repairman/ anything he's good at to
drill the wall.. I just got back from work so I'm tired hehe

first he drills it...

then using his spiral energy, he's drilling it a bit larger... John would love to drill holes
at his spare time.. I think... LoL

now the green thing here is called a plug, it's an inch long and it is used
when you want to screw something to the wall.

uhmmm.... I don't know How that get into the picture...
And those things are called set angle brackets, different designs but same function

So we screw that brackets into the wall

here's the shelf already mounted, in order to avoid the shelf to topple
over, I cut the plug in half to act as a washer, and screwed it upwards to the shelf

and so... tadaaa!!!!

cabinet: BND8.90
Set angle bracket+screws: BND14.50
hard labor: BND 15 (thanks Gary!)

And here's my pending work....
Whats in the plastic bag?? eheheh...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool~! Now you'll have more space for your collection and stuff. =D

Syful said...

yup! got another cabinet waiting to be mounted! XD

Tsukinari said...

Nice!!! gary is awesome lol

Aya said...

Tired but have time to Taking picture hahahahha

chubbybots said...

Wah very nice addition to your room man!! And what is that in the plastic bag...its an mg...

Syful said...

tsuki: yup! Gary is cpt.Awesome!

Aya: hehe i did the screwing job too..

Chubbs: and it also has a decal, hint: it has wings XD

Marzz said...

Whoa nice! Now you have much more space!

Evaritus Lau said...

Moar spacious, moar boxes to come !

Syful said...

Marzz: yeehaaa!!! Yeap! with more cheap cabinets!!

Evi: I already got a few stashed under my bed!! LOL

Zeezee Alee said...

$15 for Gary? hehe..sian

Syful said...

hehe, He's my maid's boyfriend, so yeah, enough for his phone credits to go by heheh